As springtime starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Palm Coast? Especially if your AC equipment is newer or was running good last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Cooks Air Conditioning and Heating Specialists technician can help spot minor issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy use—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps identify little issues before they become big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine parts and complete a set of cooling performance tests. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find problems before they turn into major troubles that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free operation throughout the summer. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your unit is open to early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC tune-up should include an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and components:
- Complete equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Right Away with Cooks Air Conditioning and Heating Specialists
Now is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Cooks Air Conditioning and Heating Specialists pros a call at 386-313-8766 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, make sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your next tune-up.